The Chalet Alice Zermatt is located in the exclusive area of Winkelmatten, considered as “Beverly Hills” of Zermatt and being the only “ski?in/ski?out” district in this resort. Alice Zermatt is the only freestanding chalet in the resort with a swimming pool. There is also a hammam, a sauna, a massage room, and an outdoor hot tub. Adjacent to the wellness area in the lower ground floor, there is a cinema room and games area with a pool table and table tennis.
From the chalet, you can ski through a meadow and down to the Klein Matterhorn Express and ski back to the door of the chalet and down the Moosweg ski-run.
With 2 suites and 3 bedroom, chalet Alice can accommodate comfortably up to 14 persons. There is also a comfortable lounge and an open fireplace where you can relax after an unforgettable day on the slopes with a glass of wine or a cup of hot chocolate. The lounge has a large LCD TV, DVD and views of the Matterhorn.
Features and incl. services of Chalet Alice Zermatt:
- Domestic staff and dedicated services provided by a professional team
- Daily cleaning (linen and towel changes at regular intervals)
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea, and gourmet dinners (6 nights)
- Fresh flowers, daily champagne and canapés
- Luxurious bath products, personal bathrobes, and slippers
- Home Cinema and games room
- WI-FI and IPod docking station
- Fireplace, sauna, jacuzzi /hot tub, hammam and swimming pool
- Ski room and boot heaters
- Driving service: an electric vehicle for taking guests in and out of the town centre