Chalet Carla Zermatt is one of the most sumptuous and chic chalets in Zermatt, built to the highest standards on a south-facing hillside in the exclusive area of Petite Village, two minutes by taxi from the Sunnegga Express lift and three minutes from the village centre, featuring floor to ceiling windows on all three floors, and a dramatic vaulted interior. South facing balconies capture the breathtaking scenic views of the Matterhorn and surrounding mountains.
The raised dining room can seat 14 people. The stylish and comfortable open-plan lounge features a French stone open fireplace and an adjoining bar area opening up to a large outside living space with loungers, tables, and chairs. The uninterrupted views of Zermatt town below and the Matterhorn at the end of the valley are spectacular pictures from the windows.
Features and incl.services of Chalet Carla Zermatt:
- Dedicated services provided by your chalet staff
- Daily cleaning (linen and towel changes at regular intervals)
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea, and magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights)
- Carefully selected house wines and Perrier Jouët Champagne
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Luxurious bathroom products, personal bathrobes, and slippers
- Open fireplace, massage room and relaxation area, outdoor hot tub and sauna
- Ski room and boot heaters
- WI-FI, integrated music system and iPod docking station
- Home cinema, Sky channels and games room