Chalet Chantal Val d’Isere 1 (for 8 pax) and chalet Chantal 2 (for 8 pax) are magnificent chalets created after extensive and expensive conversion of a 1682 monastery, a rare and important historical building in the Alps.
These two chalets can be optionally separated, as they are, or connected for 16 pax. with a total of internal space of 600 sq. metres.
It is unquestionably the best place for skiers and centrally located in the heart of the most famous ski area in the region (Domaine Espace Killy). The chalets benefit from the winter morning sun, allowing safe and easy skiing from and to the chalets. Shoppers are pampered with a choice of chauffeured transport or with a personal walking guide for the river-side forest route to and from shops.
Discreet, luxurious, exclusive! The chalets are ‘on the piste’ with unique ski-in/ski-out facility.
Features and incl. services of Chalet Chantal Val d’Isere:
- Dedicated Chef and Butler for each chalet
- Chauffeured 4×4 vehicle for unlimited daily use by each chalet from 8am to 1am
- Shared services for housekeeping, transportation, spa therapy, and customer relations
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea, and magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights)
- Champagne and Canapés (6 days), traditional mulled wine, or any number of cocktails from classic to exotic ones
- Spa therapy room equipped for a range of body, facial, and beauty treatments for each chalet
- Hammam, a hand-crafted marble pool-bath, and a rain-shower, pool with adjustable depth, and sauna made of authentic imported Siberian pine for each chalet
- Swim-in/Swim-Out: The only chalets which offers ‘swimming under the stars’, a wave machine, and jacuzzi facility in the outdoor section of each pool.
- Ski-rooms, furnished with an eclectic mix of antique furniture, and practical heated boot-warmers, sun-cream, and refreshments.
- WI-FI, Home Cinema systems, and giant HD screens, with SKY HD access.