Basically, Chalet Chantal Val d’Isere 1 (for 8 pax) and chalet Chantal 2 (for 8 pax) are magnificent buildings! Their history starts after extensive and expensive conversion of a 1682 monastery. In fact, they are rare and important historical building in the Alps.
First of all, these two chalets can be optionally separated. Their total internal space is 600 m2, therefore 16 pax. can accommodate there.
It is surely the best place for skiers due to their location in the heart of the most famous regional ski area. No doubt chalets benefit from the winter morning sun. Certainly, you can enjoy safe and easy skiing from and to the chalets. Moreover, shoppers are pampered with a choice of chauffeured transport or with a personal walking guide. For instance, he can accompany guests for the river-side forest route to and from shops.
Discreet, luxurious, exclusive! The chalets are ‘on the piste’ with unique ski-in/ski-out facility.
Features and incl. services of Chalet Chantal Val d’Isere:
- Dedicated Chef and Butler for each chalet.
- Chauffeured 4×4 vehicle for unlimited daily use by each chalet from 8am to 1am.
- Shared services for housekeeping, transportation, spa therapy, and customer relations.
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea, and magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights).
- Champagne and Canapés (6 days), traditional mulled wine, or any number of cocktails from classic to exotic ones.
- Spa therapy room equipped for a range of body, facial, and beauty treatments for each chalet.
- Hammam, a hand-crafted marble pool-bath, and a rain-shower, pool with adjustable depth. Sauna made of authentic imported Siberian pine for each chalet.
- Swim-in/Swim-Out: The only chalets which offers ‘swimming under the stars’. Wave machine, and jacuzzi facility in the outdoor section of each pool.
- Ski-rooms, furnished with an eclectic mix of antique furniture.
- Practical heated boot-warmers, sun-cream, and refreshments.
- WI-FI, Home Cinema systems, and giant HD screens, with SKY HD access.