Zermatt Church bridge reconstruction takes place in Zermatt! No wonder that this Swiss resort attracts millions of people every year. It is a fairy tale which exists in reality. What is interesting, tourists come there all year round. Probably due to its unique nature, impressive scenery, alpine sparkling lakes, immense glacier, rocky mountains and of...Read writenn by: My Ski School Team
To ensure our clients’ and employees’ safety during the 2020/2021 season and limit the spread of coronavirus, certain safety measures have been put in place at My Ski School in accordance with the “Clean & Safe” initiative.
These measures are subject to constant evaluation and adaptation in coordination with the official requirements, the regulations of our partners, and the guidelines of our interest groups and health authorities. The safety measures are constantly updated and adapted to the respective situation, therefore changes may also occur during the season.
- Social distancing – even though skiing is an outdoor sport and the chances of being infected are lesser than when being indoors, we require you to maintain the social distancing requirements (2 m distance) wherever possible and to minimize all personal contact. We ask you to show consideration and be responsible.
- Temperature check – before the start of the lesson, the instructor is to check his temperature.
- Hand disinfection – the clients are expected to disinfect their hands when entering/leaving any indoor space. The disinfectants can be found in all communal areas.
- Mask wearing – mask-wearing is obligatory for clients from the age of 12 in public places such as trains, lifts, cafes, meeting points. If you don’t have a mask, the instructor will have an extra one with them, however, we kindly ask you to bring your own. Scarves, bandanas, or other alternatives do not count as a mask.
- Contact tracing – you might be offered to fill in the questionnaire regarding potential contacts with sick people.
- Guests with symptoms – as soon as the first signs of sickness are in place, you are required to stay home and self-isolate. In this case, please contact us immediately.
- Payments – no cash payments are available at the moment, all payments must be made online.
You can visit this website for more coronavirus updates.
More posts to read
No wonder that people adore Zermatt. Its skiing slopes and landscapes are amazing! Despite skiing, nobody will leave this popular resort without visiting Matterhorn Glacier Paradise. It is one of the most attractive destinations. Not only for skiers but also for tourists who want to enjoy the impressive view. View from the highest mountain in...Read writenn by: My Ski School Team
The best hiking trails Switzerland cannot be found in books as they are known mostly by the locals. Actually, we strongly believe only an experienced local guide can take you to the best places. Today we would like to share with you some of the amazing hikes in Zermatt, Saas-Fee, Verbier and Chamonix France. Surely,...Read writenn by: My Ski School Team
Switzerland Summer vacation packages 2018 will give you and your family the charge of positive energy! Increase your health in a natural paradise for active people. Yes, this country is amazing and offers tourists incredible adventures opportunities for the whole family. How to select the right summer destination? In reality, many parents are horrified by...Read writenn by: My Ski School Team