To ensure our clients’ and employees’ safety during the 2020/2021 season and limit the spread of coronavirus, certain safety measures have been put in place at My Ski School in accordance with the “Clean & Safe” initiative.
These measures are subject to constant evaluation and adaptation in coordination with the official requirements, the regulations of our partners, and the guidelines of our interest groups and health authorities. The safety measures are constantly updated and adapted to the respective situation, therefore changes may also occur during the season.
- Social distancing – even though skiing is an outdoor sport and the chances of being infected are lesser than when being indoors, we require you to maintain the social distancing requirements (2 m distance) wherever possible and to minimize all personal contact. We ask you to show consideration and be responsible.
- Temperature check – before the start of the lesson, the instructor is to check his temperature.
- Hand disinfection – the clients are expected to disinfect their hands when entering/leaving any indoor space. The disinfectants can be found in all communal areas.
- Mask wearing – mask-wearing is obligatory for clients from the age of 12 in public places such as trains, lifts, cafes, meeting points. Scarves, bandanas, or other alternatives do not count as a mask.
- Contact tracing – you might be offered to fill in the questionnaire regarding potential contacts with sick people.
- Guests with symptoms – as soon as the first signs of sickness are in place, you are required to stay home and self-isolate. In this case, please contact us immediately.
- Payments – no cash payments are available at the moment, all payments must be made online.
You can visit this website for more coronavirus updates.