Located in one of the most renowned ski resorts in the Swiss Alps, with 350 km (217 miles) of ski pistes and more than 300 sunny days per year, our St. Moritz ski lessons are designed to provide high end service for everyone, from little beginners to experienced seniors.
Most comfort with the focus on personal care
Our team is made up of experts with a passion and love for the snow sport! We have special educated kid’s instructors, so take full-day lessons with VIP ski instructor St. Moritz or half-day private ski lessons St. Moritz. Each of them is committed to providing flexible private scheduling with the focus on personal care of your individual learning goals. This high-quality approach gives you the best comfort of your stay in St. Moritz.
Benefits of St. Moritz ski lessons:
- Great selection of private courses
- Flexible time schedule between 09:00 – 16:00
- Flexible meeting points at your hotel, chalet, or on the slope
- Great team of premium instructors available to you
- Lessons available in different languages
- High quality services
Services are very diverse and depend on:
- Age – both children and adults
- Snow sport – alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, freeride, heliskiing
- Experience level – beginner, intermediate, advanced, and racers
- Number of persons – individual lessons, lessons for 2 persons, family lessons up to 4 persons
- Course duration – half-day course and full-day course
We take care of Swiss quality standards
We have been continuously working on improving our services in order to make your ski holidays in St. Moritz a perfect getaway. Careful selection of our team, new teaching techniques, and permanent improvement of our quality standards are helping us to be a leader in our field.
|VIP full day lessons||550 CHF*|
|Private half day lessons||330 CHF*|
* The ski lesson prices can vary depending on the season, please contact us to find out the exact price for a lesson.
Start your vacation planning today, get free suggestions, we are here at your disposal!