Ski and Snowboard lessons St. Moritz
Ski and Snowboard lessons St. Moritz will ensure that you make the most of your afternoon. And due to the fact the area is less crowded and you also have the advantage of 3 hours instead of 2,5 hours for the same price, you can improve your skiing level much faster.
Benefits of the afternoon Ski & Snowboard lessons St. Moritz:
- Private half day afternoon lesson
- Time schedule between 13.00 – 16.00
- Meeting point on the slope (hotel or chalet upon request)
- No need for early morning wake up
- Advantage of less crowded slopes
- Shorter lift lines
- Three hours with your instructor instead of two and-a-half hours in the morning
- Lessons available in different languages
- High quality services
Sleep later and get tailored lesson
When you book your afternoon lesson with a private ski instructor, you can be sure that you will have a lesson tailored to your individual needs.
Ski and Snowboard lessons St. Moritz are actually ideal for kids, adults, beginners or experienced skiers. Indeed your private ski instructor will spend the afternoon focusing on sharpening and improving your technique, giving you hints to reach your next level.
Regardless of how you spend your morning, your instructor will ensure that you will have a perfect afternoon on the slopes and enjoy the training.
|Private half day afternoon Ski & Snowboard lessons St. Moritz||330 CHF*|
* The ski lesson prices can vary depending on the season, please contact us to find out the exact price for a lesson.
Get in touch with us through WhatsApp +41 76 288 38 41 or email@example.com