Half day ski lessons St. Moritz in the morning are held within fixed hours from 09:30 to 12:00 and whatever your snow sport preference is: alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country, snowshoeing etc. allows you to enjoy the best morning snow on the slopes.
Benefits of a half-day ski lessons St. Moritz:
- Half-day morning private lesson
- Time schedule between 09.30 – 12.00
- The best snow conditions for your full enjoyment
- Flexible meeting points in your hotel, chalet, or on the slope
- One-on-one approach for any level: beginner, intermediate or advanced
- Lessons available in your own language
|Private half-day morning ski lessons St. Moritz
* The ski lesson prices can vary depending on the season, please contact us to find out the exact price for a lesson.
By booking our half–day, morning, private ski instructor, you will be among the first ones going down on freshly prepared slopes!